It is best Online Trading Platform: Visit Here Explore
Coinbase Pro is the prodigy child of Coinbase Global Inc specially designed and developed for advanced traders. Launched in 2015, it was initially known by the name Coinbase exchange, it was renamed as Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX) in 2016. Later, in 2018, It was rebranded as Coinbase Pro when its popularity grew.
- 1.Go to the dashboard of Coinbase pro.
- 2.Go to the ‘trade’ option located in the top left corner.
- 3.On the drop-down menu, ‘select market’. Choose the pair you want to trade.
- 4.Click ‘sell’ located below the order form.
- 5.You are required to set the market, limit, and stop orders.
- 6.Enter the amount. Hit ‘place sell order’.
- 1.Open the Coinbase pro app on your mobile.
- 2.Go to the bar graph option which is situated below.
- 3.Search the crypto pair you want to trade. For example ETH – USD.
- 4.Tap on the pair. Hit the ‘sell’ option.
- 5.Set limit, market, or stop order. Enter the amount.
- 6.Tap on ‘Preview order’. If you are convinced with the fee then tap on ‘Place sell order’.
Last modified 1mo ago